Thursday, October 10, 2013

Michael Todd True Organics Haul! (Finally)

Super short post today and I’m so sorry for that but I've been a little under the weather with a bad sore throat and I figured a short post was better than no post!

I put in a purchase for the travel sized Acne/Oily Sensitive skin kit last week and to my surprise it’s already come! Usually it takes ages to get to Canada so I’m thrilled. It comes with the Charcoal Detox deep pore gel cleanser, organic lemon aha + dmae toner, jojoba charcoal facial scrub, moisture lite hydrating lotion and the kaolin clay detoxifying facial mask! All these products are in the size of 30mL / 1 fl oz and they come in a clear zip up travel bag which is nice (I know some of the pictures come across with tons of glare because of the bag but I tried my best!).



I also got a row of four samples which actually contain quite a bit of product. I’ll list out the samples here and say what skin type these are for. Cleanse and Tone (Cleanser, toner and makeup remover) which is for oily to combo skin. I got the hydration boost facial for all skin types… I might give this away because I think my skin may be too oily for this! Wild Rose Petal Creamy body wash came with it and I think they  secretly looked into me because anything rose I always obsess over.  The last sample it came with was the citrus cream moisturizer dmae and hyaluronic acid for all skin types, I will definitely use this because I've tried hyaluronic in the past and loved It plus citrus in skin products doesn't  usually break me out or make me more oily!



I’m extremely excited to test these all out and when I've given all these products a proper trial I will definitely come back and fill all of you in on which ones worked for my sensitive, oily, acne prone skin! Look out for my new blog post this upcoming Monday and be sure to check out my new bloglovin page! Lots of love xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment