Saturday, November 16, 2013

Liebster Award

I have been nominated for the LiebsterAward by the wonderful Ashleigh from MurdockTalks. Her blog features all sorts of different things from candles to makeup and I love it, you can check her out Here! This is basically an award for new bloggers to be recognized and connect with more viewers!



The Rules of the Liebster Award are:
  1. You nominate someone with less than 200 followers. 
  2. You must then put the logo somewhere in the post and on your blog so others know you've been nominated. 
  3. Write 11 facts about yourself
  4. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you set for you to answer.
  5. Also link the blogger who nominated you. 
  6. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
  7. Finally, you must write 11 questions for the nominees to answer. 

11 Facts about me:
1. When I was a kid I drew all over the bathroom wall with lipstick.. I think it was a sign about my future addictions in life.
2. I am a sample hoard. I will go to Sephora and stealthily get 5-6 samples that I keep for months as back ups (mostly do this with eye creams)...
3. My favourite colour always has been and always will be pink. Nothing makes me happier than every shade of pink.
4. I have this obsession with Ellie Goulding. She has a song for every emotion and I've been listening to her non stop the past few months. 
5. The Great Gatsby was my favourite novel from high school english classes. Gatsby will always be one of my favourite book characters.
6. My top 2 favourite females of all time have to be Marilyn Monroe and Queen Elizabeth the First. 
7. I have a golden retriever named Tia and she is a serious princess/diva you'd have to see it to believe it.
8. I bought my first pair of Prada shoes this summer in Milan (during that European sale time of course..)
9. My favourite beauty blogger/youtuber has to be EmilyNoel83 - I started my youtube and blog obsession with her
10. I'm in love with the scent of rose and will buy anything if it smells like them.
11. I met my boyfriend from a group project in our business class that we were assigned to back in our first year of University. The best group project I ever had to do.

11 Questions from Ashleigh:
  1. How did you choose your blog name? I randomly stumbled upon it when my mom was listing off ideas on names that I could use. I checked to make sure it wasn't taken and that was the beginning of Dreaming in Beauty by Sarah. The By Sarah part had to come in when dreaminginbeauty appeared to be taken.. sadly. 
  2. Who are your favourite bloggers? Definitely would have to be EmilyNoel83 (That's her youtube name) - her blog is beautybroadcast. I also love Temptalia - i think her website has phenomenal reviews and I check it out always before purchasing any sort of product because her rating scale is amazing. Check them out!  
  3. What is your dream job? I definitely want to get into Sales, so a dream job would  be to work for a makeup company in sales. 
  4. One beauty product that you could not live without? Lipstick. Wear it all day, everyday. 
  5. If you could only have products from one makeup brand, what would it be? That's a tough one. I love different brands for different reasons  but I would have to say MAC. MAC carries my favourite lipsticks of all time and that's the most important part of my makeup. I also love their powders and eyeshadows so I think it's an all around good brand for my types of makeup looks. 
  6. What is your favourite season? Why? Fall. I love the outfits and makeup in fall. I hate being super hot and sweaty, I prefer when its cooler and the views are better.
  7. What is on the top of your Wish List? The Sigma premium brush set. I want to see what all the hype is about. 
  8. Gold or Silver? Gold. 
  9. What is your favourite candy? I love chocolate (does that count?)... Frey chocolate from Germany is the best but if I don't have that Smarties do the trick.
  10. What movie did you last watch at the theatre? Meet the Millers I think with my boyfriend.
  11. What are you looking forward to? Christmas.... I want exams OVER so I can bake for 5 days straight and wear my Italian wine apron. Also Christmas means I can wear over the top glittery makeup and I don't have to worry about looking like a disco ball. 

I Nominate:
It is so hard to find people who haven't been nominated that I think have amazing blogs! So I did my best and I was only able to come up with five. 


11 Questions for my nominees:
1.  If you were stuck on a desert island what is the one palette you would bring with you?
2.What's your favourite lip colour? (Can be stick or gloss)
3. Dogs or cats?
4. What's your favourite makeup brand and what would be one product you would recommend to me?
5. If you had to only wear clothes from one store what would it be?
6. How did you get into blogging?
7. Favourite quote?
8. Who is your role model?
9. What is your favourite dessert?
10. How would you describe your style?
11. Tea or coffee?


Hope you guys enjoyed this and definitely check out the blogs I've nominated for this award. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! I'm about to publish my post on this tonight, loved answering your questions!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete