Tuesday, January 21, 2014

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo

It's been almost a month since I've coloured my hair blonder and I've noticed that it's beginning to get pretty brassy. I wanted to pick up a purple shampoo from my hairdresser back in December but he was out and told me that most purple shampoos at the drugstore work similarly anyways. I decided after reading multiple views online that the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo looked promising and wasn't crazy expensive as compared to some others. I didn't buy it with the conditioner because I have so many various hair products in my shower I really don't need it. I've used it once so far because I do not wash my hair everyday and even though it says it takes a few uses I have noticed that my hair isn't AS brassy as before. It's not a miracle product that changes it in one use but I've noticed in my bangs that my hair looks a bit brighter overall. It says to use it three times a week but I'll probably use it a few times until it gets to the blondeness I want and then I'll switch back to using my Kevin Murphy or Aveda shampoo. It's a shampoo you can just add into your regimen when you notice brassiness and then stop when you get rid of that. I've never used a purple shampoo before so I can't really compare it to any other brands but I enjoy the product and for the price it's really good, especially because its not a product you have to consistently use so it will last a long time.


Have any of you tried a purple shampoo that you really enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment